Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Fantasy Life

Wow, I am a college graduate. Even though I have received my nursing pin, walked across stage and have had numerous celebrations, it still feels surreal. And as I begin my strenuous review for the NCLEX, I don't feel school has ended, but it has. Looking back now, it feels as if nursing school flew by. But as I recall the emotions and stress I felt throughout my four years of clinical hours, nursing care plans, medication cards, endless number of papers, projects and presentations, it seemed to last forever. Even just a few months ago, graduation still felt like a small speck on my horizon. Yet here I am, a college graduate.

There are moments in life that feel more fantasy than actually part of my real life. Moments that take your breath away and make you feel that you are living in a perfect, harmonious world. This moment is just one of a few moments this year that will take place in my "fantasy life." I anxiously look forward to the others...

No comments:

Post a Comment